Sunday 5 June 2011

A thought...

I dream of you. I dream of me,
I dream of an alternate reality.

A place where love is one, a whole,
No you, no me, just soul to soul.

No thoughts, no questions, no reasons why,
Love is love, nothing to deny.

You touch me and it goes right through,
As if I were a part of you.

And even when you go away,
It seems to me you always stay.

It feels so new, yet unmistakably true,
Though how we got here, we have no clue,
Could it be that we were meant to be?
Maybe some kind of destiny?

But our world is filled with uncertainty,
Where you and me can never be.

Is this where our path will lead?
Where you and me, together we breathe?

In all this life complexity,
We must find some soul simplicity,
And make a world where we can be,
As true as true can ever be.
As one as two can ever be.

No comments: