Friday 10 June 2011

Flying away...

On a hot summer day, lying down on the grass.. I can feel the warmth of the sun on me.. the cool breeze.. keeping it pleasant. Lying down..staring up at the blue blue sky .. I can see hot air balloons moving above me.. "I must seem like an ant to them".. I think.. sigh.. how beautiful the view must be.. I think.. "Wish one day I can go up there and see the view.. must be beautiful.. to experience it.. standing in the balloon.. seeing a view similar to the ones from an aeroplane..but without that barrier of that big hunk of metal or through 5 inch windows. One day.. One day I should see that".. I lie down for a while.. and then get up.. dust off my jeans.. and then I look ahead.. and It's right there..staring at me all this while..and I failed to notice it..



How beautiful.. It just took my breath away.

And I realise.. how I was so busy thinking of what it would be like to travel and see the beauty from up in a hot air balloon.. I was missing out on something so beautiful..right within my reach... right in front of me...

No comments: